When you see a crossword, you get puzzled about how to get crossword puzzle solver. It may seem tough at the first glance but remember the crossword quiz answers are tight in front of you in the clues. All the clues point to the answers descriptive form. So for a beginner here are some the things you should remember before starting the crossword journey:
- Read the clue repeatedly: before figuring out answers to the crossword, try reading the clue several times. You may find answer in the clue itself. And if not it will start making sense to you when read repetitively.
- Figure out the rest of the clue: you may find subsidiary indicator that is not the definition. It actually helps you get to the solution in a different way. But be careful they may sometimes disguise or confuse you.
- Look at the number of letters: go for easy letters first that means the 3 or 4 lettered words. Once you start solving more you will realize that these words are almost repetitive and remembering them can help you finish up quick.
- Take references: there are encyclopedia, dictionary and crossword puzzle solver available that can help you when you are a beginner.
- Just complete the crossword: when you are trying up for the first time, you are often stuck with incomplete solutions. Even though you are guessing, give it a try. This way you will know where you are lagging.
- Research more: try learning strategies and tricks to get to the solution from the clues. You will find many help online. Just research thoroughly and go through many online forums who can guide you nicely.
Don’t loosen your heart even though you are not able to solve. Only practice can make you an expert.